Tuesday 23 July 2013

MIA!!

Thought I'd better explain my absence as its been a while since I posted on either of my blogs. Last week and the end of the previous week I had workmen in fitting a new boiler. It was not a straightforward job as the old boiler had been badly fitted so lots of new pipework needed and the house was a little chaotic to say the least. Also no hot water so I was having to go to my partner's flat for a shower! On top of that we had hottest weather for years and they turned the heating on full to test it. My craft room is like a sauna in the hot weather at the best of times so there was no way I could craft. On top of that I think the heat must have been affecting the internet as I kept losing my connection on the laptop. This week I am housesitting for my partner who is having replacement windows fitted so no crafting again. I'm trying to post this from my tablet - so hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...