Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Boxes and MDS

I don't normally do any Halloween cards etc as its not as big over here in the UK aas it is in the States so I don't own any Halloween papers or stamps. But this year I decided to send some sweets to my grandsons as they get involved in it through school and nursery.  Now I could have just put them in an envelope and posted them but where's the fun in opening that. The Stampin' Up!  boxes were the perfect size to hold two nets of pumpkins and google eyes!! So I set to printing off some papers and images from MDS and decorating the boxes and here they are.





And the great thing about MDS is that you can make the images any sze you want!

You can order from my online shop at anytime  or email  if you prefer the personal touch .

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute and I'm sure your little guys will love the treats! My grandsons are really excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...