Friday 1 November 2013

Digitally Sweet #60 Trees and/or Leaves

It is my turn to set the challenges this month over at Digitally Sweet and this week I chose the theme Trees/Leaves. Well it is autumn after all!  We are sponsored once again by Digi Darla Designs and I chose to work with her Acorns and Oakleaves image. Then I had a bit of a problem ! My original idea was to colour the leaves by hand then scan and use but the scanner part of my printer had decided to become disabled and nothing 'I've tried will get it enabled again. No idea why it's done it but I'm not happy about it!! I can only assume that something has updated that has caused the problem! So I did some digital colouring instead  but couldn't get the shaded effect I wanted and I think the oakleaves ended up  looking more like birds or bats!
 

 

 So I tried something else instead and came up with a card that is more CAS! What do you  think? 




 

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...