Wednesday 11 December 2013

Noel Banner

Well here is the Cherry Cobbler and Pistachio Pudding Banner I promised you. I used the Festive Flurry Stamp set to make the ornaments between the banners and added some Dazzling Diamonds to give a bit of sparkle and a large rhinestone in the centre of each one.


Now I am sure the eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed my  deliberate mistake - the "l" is back to front. You'll be pleases to know that I have replaced it before it got hung in my friend's house!

I'm afraid I have been missing on the commenting just lately - mainly because I went away for a long weekend to visit my son and family. So I had lots of " Granny time" with his two gorgeous boys - well they are when they're not being typical boys and annoying each other!! Anyway now I'm home I have a long list of things to do before the big day so my visits to you may well be a bit limited.

You can order from my online shop at anytime  or email  if you prefer the personal touch .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...