Monday 28 April 2014

MDS Challenge and A Trip to Birdworld.

I have used Craft Artist digital scrapbooking software for some time now but when we were able to get MDS here in the UK I had to try it. Up till now I have only used it a few times doing some very basic stuff.I found it quite difficult as obviously it works in a totally different way to CA. Other people seemed to find it easy so I decided to have another go at using it, and providentially found a MDS challenge site. This has given me the incentive to persevere! So for my first attempt at the challenge I scrapped a page of a recent visit with the grandchildren to Birdworld. It is still a bit basic but I did learn how to change colours, punch and colour fill letters and align them.


I definitely need to buy more download kits though to increase my choices of what to use! So here goes mu first MDS Monday Challenge entry.

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I'm so glad you have found us over at MDS Monday and that you're giving MDS another shot :) It does get easier and you'll find some really cool features and tricks as you play! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page turned out great! So glad you found us at MDS Monday! I have to admit I too had a really hard time using MDS at first and I rarely opened it. Now I use it all the time and I love it! I learned by taking part in as many challenges as I could. so glad you shared with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice first page! I love the lighter color on the outside to draw the eye towards the center. There are learning videos on mydigitalstudio.net that are very helpful. I highly suggest going through the beginner, intermediate, and advanced videos on this page - http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/page/learning. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is wonderful - as you work with MDS more you'll get more comfortable with it. For the first book I made, I looked to the MDS website for inspiration - there are so many talented people out there! The videos were helpful too, and I look forward to the downloads! Be careful - the downloads can become an addiction - but they never grow old, wear out or run out! I'm glad you found us, hope to see you again at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...