Monday 2 June 2014

Bee!

The cue word this week at Casology is Bee so my first reaction was that I wouldn't join in as I didn't think I'd got anything with a bee on it. But when I was going through all my stamps looking for something else I came across an unopened packet of stamps that had come free with a magazine. No idea which one though but the packet said they were made by Pink Petticoat and in there was this cute bee! So problem solved!
 
The inside was simply stamped with "birthday". As the pink scallop was a snippet I'm also going to pay over at The Playground as well.




9 comments:

  1. Darling card, I love the oinks and oranges that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I like the colours you usedf on your freebee...couldn't resist the pun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well found ! Such a cute bee too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found that cute little bee to play along at CASology this week. Your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute little bee,and a pretty card,
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bee Sue! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bee, Sue! What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Well done on finding a stamp set to join in with.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find Sue! And a lovely CAS card as a result too.

    Sorry I'm a bit late visiting - playing catch up here :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...