Friday 27 June 2014

Digitally Sweet #94 - Inspired by a Favourite Book

Hi and welcome to another challenge at Digitally Sweet where this week the challenge is "Inspired by a Favourite Book" The sponsor is Bugaboo and I have used Fun Flowers. Now when I originally chose this image I had a book in mind , but after a few sleeps and a holiday I couldn't remember what it was!

 

 Fortunately I have just started reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and the image suited it perfectly with the addition of some elements from a couple of Daisy Trail kits. As usual I created it in Craft Artist 2. 

After I had blogged my last post I noticed that I have some new followers, sorry I didn't notice earlier -so welcome- 
and I hope you enjoy reading my posts and maybe getting a bit of inspiration as well.

4 comments:

  1. I loved that book and all of Kate Morton's books! Great illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love your layout and great images, wish I could get my head round Craft Artist 2.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, this is so terrific! No garden is complete with a spider! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the book, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...