Friday 19 September 2014

Digitally Sweet - Rock it Out!

Welcome to this week's challenge at Digitally Sweet where the theme is "Rock it Out!" We are sponsored once again by Stitchy Bear who provided us with some great images and papers to work with. When I went to upload my first attempt it looked so very similar to Karen's that I changed some of the papers and this is the result.
 Floppe Latte "Music of Love"
Panda Bear Designs "Sweet Melodies"

But then I thought I'd do another quick one using a different image and papers.  This paper reminded me of a photoframe and the colouring looked a bit like those pictures you used to be able to buy that were etched on metal - so that is the route I took.

 Panda Bear Designs "Sweet Melodies"
My Heart Pieces "Oh Boy"

So this week you've got twofer one!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Sorry! I love what you did here and two! You showed us up lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...