Wednesday 6 January 2016

Sydney Opera House

I thought it was time to show another Australia scrapbook layout. I hope to get it finished this year. I'm about half way through it at the moment. I've got a lot of layouts saved in draft waiting to be posted, so at least I've got something to blog even if I don't get much crafting done.

 

These photos are of the inside of the Opera House. We had a guided tour round which was really very interesting. I just wish we'd had the time to see a performance in there but we weren't there long enough. When my son saw these photos his comment was " a bit arty aren't they?" But really I was just trying to get the details of the architecture.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I've seen the outside on TV and it is a stunning building. The inside is also a marvel. I'm so glad you got to tour it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Sue! I hope this year will be much better for you and Roy with many blessings along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wonderful pictures for your scrap book.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Australiana image, love this one. Fabulous design and colour combo..
    xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...