Tuesday 2 August 2016

Butterfly Challenge

Mrs A's Butterfly challenge is the letter P, to use pink and/or punches. I have managed both and made a very girly anniversary card.


Everything was out of my scraps box except the peel off which looks silver although I coloured it woth a pink Copic marker. The punched butterflies are pink IRL, but the card is some Docrafts pink holographic card which is printed with butterflies. No matter what angle I took the photo at they came out in blues and yellows! The frame was cut with a Spellbinders die a long time ago and is not a die I actually own. I think I must have done it at a card club meeting.

I'm also joining in at Craft your Passion which is always "Anything Goes"
 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with this frame and the sweet butterflies! Thanks for sharing your lovely work at the Butterfly Challenge #59!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Holographic card is always so hard to take a photo of but I rather like the effect your camera has produced. Like the way they are in flight. Now I have masses of silver stickers and didn't realise you could change the colour using copic markers. That's a handy tip to know. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. You might just want to hang onto that pink holographic card.Just saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies and the pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sparkly butterflies and that beautiful die-cut panel! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking the photo is harder than making the card, isn't it? The butterflies and the border are very pretty. I've coloured stickers with Sharpies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...