Tuesday 25 October 2016

Cardz 4 Guyz - A card with movement!!

I have to be quite honest and say that I found this weeks challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz  difficult! It was set by Sharon (former DT member). Shaker cards didn't seem to be very male orientated to me but I hope someone will prove me wrong! After browsing the web for inspiration I came across a tutorial on Splitcoast stampers for a slider card where the image changes from black and white to coloured when you pull it. A whole afternoon later I came up with this.


The colours are acually Pool Pary and Real Red but my photography skills seem to be a bit lacking.

A few snowflakes as embellishment and it was done.I have to sayt hough that I think it will have to be a prototype as it is far from perfect and I wouldn't give it to anybody, I suppose practise makes perfect but doubtful whether I will be doing that!

3 comments:

  1. Your sliding card is gorgeous, definetly worth the time and effort. Sometimes challenges are difficult but they can also be very rewarding. Thanks so much for your support on the DT. It is appreciated. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant "Magic" card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue what a gorgeous slider card you have made, you have used my favourite snowman of all time, I love Penny Black stamps. You my have taken you all afternoon to make but the wait was worth it.
    Happy Crafting
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...