Sunday 21 May 2017

Quirky Mid Month Reminder

Today I'm here with a mid month reminder for Quirky Crafts "Going for a Song" challenge.

 Ike's Art is offering a $10 voucher as a prize for this months challenge and Delicious Doodles is also offering some digital images from her Etsy Store. These prizes will be awarded to the best entries of the challenge, as judged by the Design Team Members.

This time I have used an image from Ike's Art - Rose Garden.

The song, of course, is "I Never Promised you a Rose Garden" I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pencils on a digitally created background.

4 comments:

  1. I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden, Super card Sue, great roses and love the SU ribbon.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue and love the design. A little typo in your line under the picture.....The son......missing the 'g'. I was a bit confused as I was looking for the son!!Lol! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card, Sue. I like how you've used the stamp in opposite corners to frame the sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, a super card, love the sentiment you added at an angle and the beautifully coloured roses, have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...