Monday 18 September 2017

Autumn Colours

Hello there, it's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and this time it was my turn to choose a theme. I have gone for Autumn Colours.

I have used yet another NBUS item, Totally Trees from Stampin' Up. I picked some nice autumnal shades of yellow and orange, plus a green and burgundy ink. I wrapped some green, red and gold twine around the panel then added a round sentiment ( this was not the original plan, it was to cover up a smudge of ink!) I think the sentiment is an old Woodware set.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have made.

6 comments:

  1. your tree card is fantastic, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant design and a fabulous card. Love the colours Sue. I fully understand what you are going through at home!! Eighteen months ago we went through the same. Worth it though. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees and the lovely colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, a cute Autumnal card, love the trees in all the different colours... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the edition of the coloured twines to match the leaves even if it was an afterthought to cover up a smudge. I like the design. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, gorgeous card and stamp set. The cover up works well. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...