Tuesday 25 September 2018

Autumn Leaves

It is my turn to set the challenge at Cardz for Guyz and in line with lots of other challenges I have chosen a seasonal theme - Autumn Leaves.

To make my card, I masked off a rectangle and brushed Delightful Dijon ink over it. When I was happy with the coverage I stamped the sentiment from Uniko - another NBUS - which stamped beautifully. I did use the Misti so that I could ensure it was dark enough. Then I stamped random leaves from the SSS set Apple of my Pie in browns, green, orange and dark red, before moving the masking tape. So a one layer card which I used to hate making, but though I say it myself, I do rather like this one!

There's lots more inspiration on the challenge blog, so please pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this one Sue. I love all the beautiful autumn colours. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue I really love the stamping on your card! I think this is fabulous for a one layer card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...