Thursday 4 October 2018

Star of Wonder!

It's time for the new Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist.



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE. IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED! 

Now I have a drawerful of ribbon but very rarely use it on cards or indeed anything else! So today I have used some retired Stampin Up ribbon which was not very card friendly in my opinion. Too chunky to tie and also for tucking under the card, so Ive managed to use a couple of inches!

The image is a LC Designs stamp that is now quite old but definitely NBUS! Make sure you check out my teamies makes.

4 comments:

  1. I love this stamp Sue. I still have it from when I was on their DT. A pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sue! I love that stamped image, so cute. The ribbon is beautiful as well, like you I have tons of ribbon, but rarely use it. I have to agree with you on this one though, it looks thick but it sure looks beautiful on your card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of ribbons! I love how you put it together to create a spatial installation. Great color of the card, I like this combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on ribbon, Sue. It worked great on your card to separate the darling image from the sentiment though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...