Saturday 22 December 2018

The Last Christmas Cards

When we got back from our cruise in November I counted up the number of Christmas cards I had and realised  I needed to batch make a few. The old LOTV art pad I had proved invaluable and I made a large batch using it.  These are just some of them.


And the final one for this year  - when I made the card here I also made a black one. Personally I liked the black one best but it wasn't girlie enough for the challenge, so the purple one got made.
S all that's left is for me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous collection of cards, some lovely images and the red and green CAS cards look very classy. Love the black and white CAS card too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sue. I had the same problem and had to do a batch run. Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful 2019. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A superb collection of makes, Sue - wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmas' and the Happiest of New Years too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card selection there, Sue, love them all, well done, Every blessing this Christmas too, Hugs Shaz in Oz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas cards, Sue! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...