Tuesday 2 July 2019

A Zentangled card.

It's Tuesday so time for the new chllenge at Cardz for Guyz.It was my turn to choose the theme and I went for Black and White only. This gave me the opporunity to use my new interest in Zentangle on a card.
I used a Uniko background stamp then filled the triangles in with Zentangles. It was a bit of a challenge to find ones to use that were small enough! But I have to say I'm quite pleased with the result. Since making it I have seen that Bev has done something similar here.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DTs makes.

6 comments:

  1. I really love this Sue. I have that stamp and have never thought of using it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of theme and love your Zentangling.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bit of zen tangling. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire anyone who does Zentangling, because I'm just not very good at it! This turned out to be a great card for one of the guys! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that this is so simple. When I try to zentangle it turns into a bloody mess. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card Sue. As you know, I'm a big fan of Zentangle and you've tangled a super card here. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...