Sunday 25 August 2019

August Rudolph Day

Can you believe that there are only 3 more Rudolph Days? With today's scorching weather it's hard to believe! I definitely need to up my Christmas card making otherwise I will end up having to buy some!!!

So here's this  month's make.

I dug out some toppers and papers that came with a magazine last Christmas and which I had never used. So a reasonably quick and easy card until I realised I had stuck the topper on upside down, fortunately it peeled off quite easily! Why not join us over at ScrappyMo's to help your Christmas stash.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas scene on your card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! I so wish you hadn't put such a low number there, best I get a wiggle on!

    In the meantime, what an elegant make from you, well done on cracking on with your 2019 "quota"

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super card Sue, really gorgeous images and papers, a lovely design too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my,
    I had quite the giggle about your card making as I have done the very same thing so many times. And here I thought it was just ME!!! So glad to read that I am not the only one...

    Your layered card is really pretty...great find in a magazine. We do not get those freebies over here. You are so lucky...

    Thanks for another great month of designing for The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally gorgeous, Sue! Those deer are wonderful. Good to hear I am not the only one getting my cards upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful! Yes, I’ve glued things on upside down too. I feel the same as Maureen, I never seem to find all the lovely freebies that paper crafters in the UK find; you’re so lucky! Thank you so much for playing along with the August Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT
    Rudolph Days Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...