Monday 30 September 2019

Autumn at Make My Monday

Hello and welcome to a new week and a new challenge at Make My Monday and we would like you to make something with an autumnal feel.

I've been trying to use up some of my previously stamped but unused bits. This one is a digi stamp that I had coloured quite a long time ago. I'm sorry I can't remember what company it's from.

I found two 6x6 papers that went with it and decided to have one at a jaunty angle for a change! Go check out what my teamies have made.

Other challenges entered:
The Paper Players

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the jaunty angle! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jaunty angle. Really shows the card off to advantage. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pumpkin patch card! I have to contain myself or every card I make would have pumpkins and leaves on it! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun image and layout, too! I just love pumpkins in any shape or form! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week and sharing your lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...