Thursday 30 January 2020

The First Sign of Spring.

Snowdrops are supposed to be the first sign of Spring. Nobody's told my garden that as I haven't seen one yet but I have got miniature daffodils in bloom. Anyway I decided to make a spring like card for the new challenge at Cardz for Galz, which is to use Kraft.


I stamped the image from Uniko in dark green then coloured it with pencils. I added a nice fresh green ribbon to ground it. No sentiment as I'll add one when I decide who I am using it for.

4 comments:

  1. Spooky Sue!!! I have made 2 cards today using Snowdrops!! Love your card design. I haven't seen any in my garden yet. Daffodils are already open. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, these and bluebells are my favourite flowers
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun. We've got some snowdrops in our church yard. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Sue! I love that stamp of the snowdrop flower. My neighbor has them up in her flower bed. I don't have any, wish I did. Her's have been up for quite a while now. It's been so warm here and so unusual for us! Savannah's winter coat has fallen out even and we are to be 60 on Monday and high 50's for the rest of the week. Crazy weather, but I'm not complaining! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...