Friday 14 February 2020

Birthday Banner

It's the middle of the month so time for a new challenge at Perfectly Cas and this time we are looking for Shapes.



 I decided to go with triangles and used a Little Claire Stamp set that I don't think had ever seen ink because getting everything lined up was just too difficult, but my Misti changed all that.

It looks a bit naked to me so when I use it, I'll probably personalise it!

I wonder what shapes you'll use? Don't forget to visit my fellow teammates for lots of ideas.



4 comments:

  1. Great choice Sue, super CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute CAS card and the bunting is pretty Sue. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat a bit of bunting ..... I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you certainly nailed getting it line up with the Misti Sue! Loving those banners and loving how CAS this card is. I think it would be great to personalize it down the road but I am loving how it is right now too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...