Tuesday 25 February 2020

Inky Jellyfish.

Welcome to the new challenge at Cardz for Guyz. Sian has tasked us to use ink or paint. I have quite a few backgrounds made when I was having an inky play some time ago.  This was one that I made using Brushos and shaving foam. It really gives some quite fun backgrounds that change as the paint gets more mixed in. This was an early one before it got too mixed up.


I stamped the Visible Image jellyfish in black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it stand out more.

Sadly this is my last post for Cardz for Guyz as I am taking a step back from some of my DT commitments, but I'm hoping to find more time to join in with some of the many challenges in blogland without the commitment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    Lovely card with a super Brusho and shaving foam background. Love it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue, this card is so cool! I've never tried Brusho's with shaving cream, didn't know you could, but I am sure loving that cool background you got from doing just that! I love that image of the octopus you used, and your sentiment is perfect. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...