Saturday 23 May 2020

Afternoon Tea Anyone?

I was having a bit of a rummage the other day when I came across some transfers, which I think are Papermania, and remembered they were part of a kit I had acquired  a couple of years ago. I managed to locate the papers that had come with them and made this card. I brushed some blue ink over the card base before adding a strip of the paper to represent a tablecloth, then added some of the transfers. I don't know whether it was because they were old but they took some very hard rubbing to get them to work!
 Countryview Crafts is having a teaparty challenge this month so I'm going to join in with them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, looks like Have missed the Afternoon Tea. Really pretty papers and a some super images a great way to use the rub-ons.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes... I think I have the matching vellum booklet! Such a perfect image for our Country View Challenge and what a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!!! Thank you for joining the May challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...