Tuesday 8 September 2020

Quechee Gorge

There's been no cardmaking here for a couple of weeks as I was determined that my North America scrapbook would not take five years like the Australia one did.  I'm delighted to say I have finished it but I still have a few layouts to share with you over the next few weeks.

 
It's so long since we were actually there that I had to Google the name of this place. All I could remember was that it started with Q! As all the papers I have used were scraps I'm going to share this at the Playground. I haven't been there in quite a while.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo's and layout.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout and great photos Sue - and how fabulous to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Sue, I love the papers you used on this one. They go so well with those stunning photo's! The views are just beautiful. I have no clue where this place is, will have to do some googling of my own, but it sure is beautiful! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...