Wednesday 11 November 2020

Non Traditional Colours

This month the CAS Christmas Challenge wants non-traditional colours.Now I'm not a fan of non- traditional colours for Christmas, pink snowflakes just don't do it for me!  But I decided to play along anyway. I had recently rediscovered some metal stencils, originally bought to use with embossing paste and decided to use one of the. but with inks.

I used Distress Oxides in Cracling Campfire, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet. I then embossed a small panel with a snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug I think) and matted it onto some coppery foil card. I cut the sentiment out of the same card using a SU die. Even though I said I don't like non -traditional colours. I do quite like this! I'm also sharing with Christmas Kickstart challenge, Let's Squash It and Little Red Wagon
 
 
 
 
 The Current Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Definitely non-traditional colors and absolutely FABULOUS Sue...I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas tree card. Beautiful ink blending. The embossed background gives wonderful dimension. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May not be traditional colours Sue but they are great colours and a really lovely change, a super tree and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super festive make. Love what you've done.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Still sings Christmas even without the traditional colours. Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, Sue. Thanks for linking to Let's Squash It, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool tree, Sue, and I love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas card. This tree is just perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tree. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty little rainbow Christmas tree. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...