Monday 22 February 2021

Walk all over Cancer in March

Good morning all! Those of you who have been following my blog will remember that five years ago Roy was very ill with viral encephalitis and spent four months in hospital. Two of which were spent learning to do everything again including walking. He has come on in leaps and bounds (not literally) since then, although he still has limited use of his hands. This year he has decided to take up the challenge of walking 10000 steps a day in March for Cancer Research. I have put the link to his just giving page on my sidebar, just in case any of you lovely readers would like to sponsor him. 
I am incredibly grateful that he is able to even consider doing this.




2 comments:

  1. I guess you have to make an account to be able to log in to support your hubby? I'm so proud of your hubby for taking the challenge! Very admirable! My thoughts and prayers will be with him as he does his walk. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Roy the very BEST of luck with his plan of 10,000 steps per day and thank you so much for visiting my blog .. well done on the hair appointment booking too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...