Sunday 4 April 2021

HLS Christmas in April

Welcome back to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. As always it is Anything Goes but the optional twist this month is Under the Tree.

I'm not sure whether this fits the theme or is just a tree! I found this tiny stamp in my box of Christmas NBUS. Please remind me that I do NOT need to buy any more Christmas stamps!) I think it was a fairly old magazine freebie.

It started out as a very CAS card, but I had to add the bling as the black stars did nothing for me.

Somehow I doubt that I'll ever use it again!
There's a whole heap of inspiration on the challenge blog from my fellow teamies. Why don' you join in and get a head start on those Christmas cards - you know it makes sense!

7 comments:

  1. Super CAS card with a great image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS card Sue x

    Happy Easter to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is still very CAS and a delightful little tree. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS design Sue, and the little tree is so cute!
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It made a super cute Christmas card Sue, I think you should use it again! I love how you took that little stamp and made this adorable card with. I never know what to do with small stamps like this. I love the CAS design and of course the cute little tree with the gems and the shiny stars. Well done as you have used a NBUS! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This make is super cute
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your CAS design and fun image:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...