Thursday 6 May 2021

HLS Stencil May

It's time now for the HLS stencil challenge for May. 
 
 
 As always it is Anything Goes which gives you plenty of scope. I  have to say I always find ATG hard as I have to think up a theme for myself. This time I drew inspiration from a small canvas hich I made a number of years ago and is on my craft room wall. So I dug out the Clarity stencil I had used and a Lavinia Stamps one for the background.
 
 
I brushed the background with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink then used gold embossing paste through the Clarity Stencil. It had to be gold as my others had dried up through old age! No sentiment until I know what I'm going to use it for.
Do check out the rest of the DT makes and hope to see you in the gallery.

1 comment:

  1. A pretty card Sue. Love the background image. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...