Wednesday 27 October 2021

October Rudolph Day

Only one more Rudolph Day this year after this one! Where has the year gone! This month there is an extra prize for paper piecing as a tribute to Kath of Plain and Simple who sadly died earlier this year.

No paper piecing from me though as I had made my cards in advance.

 
I used a stamp set and matching dies from Simon Says Stamp that I bought last year! They have been patiently sitting on my desk ever since.
So I made four - two of each design for the grandchildren and grand nieces.

 
I'm also sharing over at the NBUS challenge as well.

6 comments:

  1. Love the CAS cards with Santa and perfect for family and friends. Stay safe, hugs Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection of fun cards Sue. Thanks for joining in at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grands will love their fun Santa dude Christmas cards, Sue! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hope things are going well. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Sue! I love this stamp and die set as well. So fun, so festive and so dang cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, of course it was you who did the enabling with your geometric card! LOVE these cars too! Such fun.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...