Saturday 26 February 2022

Rudolph Day - February 2022

Well it's time for the second Rudolph Day of the year. Rummaging through my drawer of unfinished bits I found some pre-printed stamped toppers from SSS that had come in some of their kits. This was the first one I found and as my watercolour paints were still on my desk from a painting workshop I decided to use them to colour it.
I then simply mounted it onto a red card blank and added some red twine. 
 

 

The second one is also watercoloured but is not my favourite! And the paint looks very blotchy in the photo but not IRL.

7 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards and love the little deer. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your Rudy cards Sue! Your painting is awesome...on both as I don't think the second one is blotchy at all. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what a lovely pair of cards and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning, thought I would reciprocate by popping along to admire your two rather fabulous Christmas cards too

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Two lovely Christmas cards, I keep meaning to make a few but not got round to it yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards...I think the deer image is my fave...

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...