Thursday 24 March 2022

Anyone for coffee?

Roy's birthday is coming up soon and I was feeling a bit stuck for ideas for his card. I was sure I had bought a stamp sometime ago especially for it, but there was nothing sitting on my desk that looked remotely suitable, so thought I must have dreamt buying it. The trouble was I couldn't even remember what the image was! So Plan B got put into action.  Coffee!

The stamp set is from Altenew . I used a piece of gingham paper to represent a tablecloth, although that well known chain of coffee shops that he frequents for his flat white certainly doesn't have any!
Typically as soon as I had finished this card and was clearing away I found the stamp I had bought. Oh well it will come in handy for next year - if I remember I've got it.
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Food and /or Drink

3 comments:

  1. A great man themed card Sue and perfect for any coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Sue and love the sentiment. Great design. Why is it, that you can never find a stamp you want when you need it?!! Of course it pops up too late!! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a masculine card! Typical that you find the stamps you were looking for AFTER you've made an alternative card! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...