Thursday 12 May 2022

Scrapbook layout

I decided it was high time to start another scrapbook. This time to cover our cruising holidays over the last four years, with a two year Covid break of course. 
Our first cruise, done with some trepidation, was to the Canaries in 2018, so I have started with that and the ship we sailed on.

A lot of snippets were used, albeit some large ones. All the papers were out of my scrapbooking snippets drawer. The ship was cut out of snippets of white card on my Cameo then coloured with Copics.

Challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, looks like you would have had a brilliant time - I love a cruise!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page layout for your cruising memories Sue.

    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground. Your turn to grab hold of some Maypole ribbons and have a dance around!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment went 'poof'! Lovely layout as well.

    Psst, some of your lovely donations are the prize in the new Snippets Challenge from Sunday!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page Sue and I'm sure that it will bring back many happy memories for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brave Sue, I am to scare to go cruising through the ocean! lol I love this layout and I love the photo. It's a great photo of the ship. Glad you continue to enjoying going on Cruises. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...