Friday 11 November 2022

Santa Selfie

I'm slowly working my way through a small portion of my NBUS mountain! I had used one of the stamps from this set before, but not this one.

I coloured it with Copics and also the small mat it is sitting on. Originally I was going to use a plain card blank but it just looked too bare. Background paper didn't look right either. Then whilst I was browsing blogs and Pinterest I saw some cards with embossing on and I had a lightbulb moment! It is ages since I used one so it was high time to get them out. I think I might have used it before but not sure! 
 
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. That’s a lovely EF, glad you were struck with the inspiration to use it! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super embossed background a cute Christmas image - what's not to like? This is great festive card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What fun and beautiful too Sue.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute clean and simple card. The embossing looks great behind your image. Thanks for sharing with us at NBUS. Hope you continue to share your creations. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card and I love the embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cracking make using a fabulous Santa image - well done on using yet more NBUS too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super cute Christmas card Sue! I am loving that image...another one that makes me smile from ear to ear. lol The embossing folder is just gorgeous and pulls together your cute image-perfectly! I know I don't use my embossing folders near enough either. I just love them though and think they add so much to a card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...