Sunday 8 January 2023

Marquesa Gardens

Happy New Year to you all -a bit late I fear. I had promised myself that I would blog more regularly this year but eight days in and I’ve failed miserably!
Christmas is over but we’re still having family visits. They’ve been a bit spread out this year, which is nice in a lot of ways, as I don’t have to get too stressed. Still one more to go next week.  Anyway as a result I haven’t been doing any crafting, and I also have a number of paintings and drawings that need completing.
Fortunately I do have some makes in drafts that I’ve not yet blogged. This is one of them.


A scrapbook layout of the Marquesa Gardens in Gran Canaria. Lots of banana trees and peacocks! The banana liqueur we got a taste of was delicious! The bananas were cut on my Cameo and the peacock is an unbranded die.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and ... how marvellous that you still have family visits happening, they fill in the gap in January which is normally a post-Christmas slump!

    Happy New Year to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely page, loving the addition of the bananas and the peacock. So much better for family to spread their visits out, we had family over December, loved I had a breather in between. I can't do it like I used to when younger, this way I can enjoy them, so I know how you feel. Banana liqueur? I really like the sound of that. Enjoy your visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of Banana Liqueur. It sounds nice though. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout and a great way to treasure your memories. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've failed too and got a late start blogging this year as well Sue. But is it really a fail? We are just a bit late starters. lol I like when Christmas is spread out like that, it takes some of the stress off! I have a get together next week, last one for Christmas for myself as well. Love, love, love this layout! The photos are amazing. I bet it is amazing to see banana trees in real life. Peacocks are always beautiful and I love seeing them. Happy New Year! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...