Saturday 18 February 2023

Corner Pop Up Card

The current Butterfly Challenge is for a corner pop up card. This is not a shape I have tried before and didn't quite get my scorelines lined up properly, but it worked-just!

I used some Calypso Coral card as the base. All the papers are snippets from my scrapbooking. The chipboard flower has been languishing in my stock for a long time. I think it was part of a bundle of scrapbooking items from QVC. The butterflies are again using my favourite butterfly punch from SU. I added three rhinestones to each after colouring them with a black Copic pen.So for this challenge I have used the shape, coral, citron, crimson and camel, but no checks.
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. This looks great, such an unusual fold too

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that’s an amazing shaped card and so nicely decorated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a really unique shapes card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and using the Wings option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sue. Beautifully decorated and I love the papers you’ve used. I’ve got as far a making the card shape for my card and was surprised how easy it was to make. I just need to decide how to decorate mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card fold, not one I've seen before! It looks fantastic with these pretty papers, flowers and butterflies!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun fold! I am seeing it as a little house...looking forward to trying it. Very pretty colors and papers you have used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Sue, what an amazing fold, love the papers you used, perfect for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool looking card Sue! I am loving those papers you used, so fun and so cheerful. Yes, those diamond folds can be tricky for sure! You did great though! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like everyone else above i am loving those paper you have used. Card shape looks perfect. Thank You for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...