Saturday 29 June 2024

Rudolph Day - June 2024

I'm a bit late with my card for this month's Rudolph Day.We've been a bit busy with various medical appointments and the week just seemed to disappear.

Fortunately I had the set of dies sitting on my desk waiting to be used so I didn't have to go rummaging for anything! The dies are from Lawn Fawn and were part of my NBUS stash. The sentiment is one I've had for ages, but the packaging is long gone and I can't remember the make. The lights were all made from snippets.
 
Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. You made a great Christmas card with your snippets, Sue, and I thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! I hope you are just taking care of routine appointments and nothing serious is going on. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colourful lights on this CAS Christmas card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS Christmas card, Sue.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days!
    Helen x
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas lights design - great CAS design.

    Thanks for joining me at The Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue - I have that same set of dies and it's amazing how just the little bit of white on each bulb makes it so realistic.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...