Sunday 29 September 2024

Rudolph Day October

A really quick post from me this month for Rudolph Day.I completely missed last month. Life got really hectic then and hasn't stopped yet. Roy had to have emergency blood and iron transfusions plus lots of investigations to find out why he was so anaemic, then was diagnosed with heart failure because of the anaemia. I've lost count of the number of visits to the hospital and he's not out of the woods yet. He's having difficulty walking anywhere and needs a lot of help, so crfting time is non existent.

Fortunately I had got  ahead of myself so had a card ready for this month, Nothing very difficult just a large and old Kanban topper.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your Roy is so poorly, hope he gets better soon, it must be so stressful for you. Lovely card, such a nostalgic scene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - love this festive Kanban card.

    Sorry to hear about Roy being so ill. I hope he makes a good recovery.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. Hope things start to improve soon.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, I'm finally get a chance to catch up a bit. I'm terribly sorry to hear that Roy (and you) have been through the mill and that his poor health is continuing. I pray he is able to turn a corner soon and get better. Big hugs and love, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...