Sunday, 5 April 2026

Beery Birthdays!

I have two male birthdays very close together in April, so it was easiest to make two similar cards.


I used a Globeland set of stamps and dies that I bought some time before Christmas and which have been sitting on my desk crying out “use me!” I coloured the images with copics. I think the dies used for the mats are Memory Box but I’m not sure. Images and mats are all cut out of snippets.


This is the second one.
 
Challenges: 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect masculine b-day cards, Sue. Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon. Good luck in the TOP 3 draw !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super masculine cards, Sue. I love the shape of the mats.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me thirsty, Sue! I love that shaped frame around your frosty mugs! Two great manly designs for the birthday boys! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magnificent pair of card for the male of the species! Lovely images and great shaped dies for the matting and layering.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect masculine cards Sue! The glasses do look frosty - lovely frames as well!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beery birthday cards, Sue! There is nothing quite as thirst-quenching as an ice-cold beer! And I love the angled framing! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...