Tuesday 29 July 2014

Rudolph Day

Sarn runs a very popular Rudolph day challenge but so far this year I haven't joined in. It's a sad fact of life that as we get older our Christmas Card list also gets smaller! As I enjoy making Christmas cards I always end up with a surplus which is why I am only just beginning to think about making some. This year she wants us to produce two cards in the same post. So here are my efforts from yesterday.

 
Both very similar. But the good part is that it is another sheet of Dufex decoupage that I've used up - it has been in my stash for ages - and I even used some of the peel offs bought when I first started making cards and soon relegated to the back of the cupboard!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue . . . LOVING these very snazzy festive cards. I like the way the square curves round too.

    Thanks for playing along with Rudolph Day this month.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...