I embossed the base card with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder then brushed some Soft Sky ink gently over the top to add a bit of colour. The image was coloured with Copics and some texture added to the snowballs with a fluffy stuff type of pen, then a bit of glitter as well.
For for my second card I used my new distressed collage die for the background (thanks to Darnell for enabling me!) as I thought the circles could represent snowballs. Again I used Copics to colour the image and mounted it onto some green holographic card. The sentiments on both were from my stash from an old Kanban decoupage kit.