Friday 13 March 2020

Ballet Shoes

Ballet Shoes was one of my favourite books when I was a girl, even though I didn't dance.I remember going once to a dancing lesson but according to my parents I was more like a baby elephant! I'm still not a dancer! But when I saw The Library Challenge had it as their current challenge, I had to enter.

The dancer is from Sheepski Designs, coloured with Copics and the trellis work die from a recent Diecutting Essentials.

I'm also entering this at Make My Monday, even though I've just left the DT to spend more time travelling. Ha Ha all travelling on hold at the moment, and as I've used snippets for the trellis and dancer I'm off to the Playground to see what is going on behind the bike sheds.

7 comments:

  1. Sue it's beautiful. Glad to see you still sharing your talent with us. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and as you don't mention a die for the image, super fussy cutting and a lovely background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card fantastic fussy cutting on the image.thank you for joining us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to hear when people have affection for the books in The Library! I have a friend who was considered too big and clumsy for ballet as a child, but now goes to a class called Silver Swans , run by the Royal Academy of Dance - all mature women having their chance at ballet. Anyway, your card is really lovely - I do love how you layered the patterned base, the trellis and the ballerina - fantastic design. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of In The Pink. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. H What a lovely card Sue - very pretty and great use of snippets as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. This has been featured as a ‘Librarian’s Choice’. Thank you for sharing it at The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...