Saturday 14 March 2020

Flower Silhouette

It's time for another challenge at Perfectly Cas where we challenge you to only use one third of your card.


 

This month we want to see diecuts on your card.It took me quite a while to decide what to do for this!
Finally I decided on a stencilled background and a silhouette of a flower.

I must be in Spring mode as I've gone for yellow again! The stencil is a Neat and tangled one that was sent me by Chrissie and I have only just got round to using, but it certainly won't be the last. I'm pretty certain it is a Penny Black die, but packaging is long gone. I cut it out three times in white and glued them together for a bit of added dimension. Originally I was going to leave it white but it just didn't show up enough, so the top layer got coloured with a black Copic.

Do be sure to check out all the fab makes from the rest of the DT.


4 comments:

  1. A super CAS card, great colours and a lovely die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, love the stencilled strip and the black flower really pops against it, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really effective. Sometimes simple can be really stunning and this is one of those times. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. The die is one of my favourites, and I love the stenciled background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...