Thursday 12 March 2020

Spring Flowers

Hi and welcome to the new challenge at Cardz for Galz. It is my turn to set the challenge this week and I have chosen a nice easy option for you - Spring Flowers.

I decided to have a go with my very old set of peg stamps after seeing lots of inspiration at the recent Create it show in Farnborough. I have never really had a lot of success with them but thought it was time to try again. And here's the result.

I used various shades of orange, yellow and green, and stamped round a lightly drawn half circle. The sentiment is from Uniko but I wish I'd put "birthday" a bit closer to the "Happy".This has already winged its way to a friend who had a birthday last week.

This is also going to be my last challenge for Cardz for Galz.I've really enjoyed being part of the  team but it's time for a bit of a break. If any of you fancy being part of a fun design team I'm sure Caz would be delighted to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Sue - love the peg stamps and the colours - and I'm sorry to see you go from our Design Team - wishing you all the best. I hope to see you in the future challenges anyway. Best wishes xx Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the design with your stamps is brilliant. I must use mine but I think they are in a drawer in my craft room. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation Sue, fabulous colours and a great design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, first, your card is beautiful! I really love the depth you created with the various colors. Second, I wanted to thank you for being on this design team with us. I wish you well in the future and hope you can play along with us as you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fresh looking card Sue. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...