Wednesday 4 March 2020

Happy Little Stampers Christmas

Welcome back and today it's time for the new Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.


As always it is Anything Goes or you can use the optional twist which this month is beverage. I eventually found a sweet digi stamp from Bugaboo that fitted the theme.


I coloured it with Copics using colours to match the paper I used. Why don't you join in the fun too and help build up your cards for Christmas? There's a heap of inspiration on the challenge blog.






6 comments:

  1. What a super image and super papers, recognise the SU ribbon, lovely card Sue.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image Sue and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card Sue, I love that sweet image. I love hot chocolate and this little cutie should have been with me last night when I had a cuppa cuppa. lol You have colored him so beautifully and I love the paper you used. Good for you for getting those Christmas cards in your stash before the rush as we know how fast time flies. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fits the bill perfectly. I have several images I could use here. Hugs Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet image that you colored to nicely
    wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beverage is bigger than the bear but he's so cute, Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...