Saturday 29 February 2020

A Watercolour Daffodil and Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!

I have had this lovely Uniko daffodil stamp for at least a year and never used it, so the new challenge at Happy Little Stampers is the perfect time to use it as it falls on St David's Day! Alright so I am a little early but that's because of the time difference!

 

I blended yellow, orange and lime green ink with blender brushes to make the background, then used the same colours and a water brush to colour in the flower. It is quite a large flower so I have ended up with a 7"x7" card.

10 comments:

  1. So pretty, lovely the delicate background and the lovely image, super CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. is spring coming? Yes spring is coming - I will be positive. Your flower is beautiful and a true sign of spring.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daffodil and lovely coloured background. It looks beautiful outside my window now, Sun is shining and a few daffodils out but believe me it's freezing cold out there!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a large stamp Sue, your card is fabulous though! I love how you did your background and your daffodil is colored/inked so beautifully. They sure do bring smiles because that means spring is coming!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Sue and the perfect card for spring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cas daffodil card Sue. Nice sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed seeing this card. I do like to see daffodils on card. They are an indicator that spring is just around the corner and boy do we need some cheering up. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautifully elegant card, Sue! I love the soft delicate background! It certainly ake syou think of Spring! I hope you and safe and well! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...