Thursday 27 February 2020

Shoes!

It's time for a new challenge at Cardz for Galz. Caz has asked us to make cards with Shoes on. I didn't want to use the same image as I used on my Cinderella card  so did a bit of browsing and found this image on Craft Artist.
I printed the image and the background paper then cut them out.The two square mats are snippets and the Happy Birthday is a peel off coloured with a black Copic.

My days of wearing shoes with a heel like that are long gone, in fact I don't think I ever had any quite that high!

7 comments:

  1. I was a tad worried Sue as I thought it was your Card for Guys challenge. As they use to say "they are not shoes, but stilts" but one upon a time, I could have hoped with them. A really lovely card and a great image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Sue and the shoes take me back to my younger days. Being short, I loved wearing them!! As I now have a tin knee, it's flatties only now!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many pairs of shoes. I did own a pink pair once with heels that high! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue - my days of wearing shoes that high are sadly past me now, too..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card and I know many women who would want these stunning shoes. lol I love how they sit upon the little presents/or suitcases. This card is as cute as can be! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and pink and grey. It's a beautiful combo. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination of colors on this card. It's a great card for the Cardz 4 Galz DT. Too, I like how the shoe is stacked on boxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...