Monday 12 May 2008

Arty Girlz 3D Challenge


Well, I started this blog so I could join in some of the many challenges there are out there so thought it about time I actually did one! Here's my attempt for the Arty Girlz 3D challenge. They have some lovely stamps from Bootiful Stampz as a prize. Why not have a look?ArtyGirlz
I seem to be in an oriental mood at the moment. For this card I mounted some floral paper onto pink pearlescent card, on that I mounted with 3D foam a piece of pink glitter card with a strip of the same paper on it, put some fancy corners on and themn mounted an oriental lady on 3D foam and a bird image on the other side.


2 comments:

  1. Wow fab card - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card sue love the oriental theme and the design of your card.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge, i hope you can join in again.

    crissi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...