Wednesday 21 November 2012

"That" Ornament!!

Well it had to happen - I finally had a go at making the ornament on the front of the Autumn/Winter catalogue. It seemed as though every demonstrator except me had made one!  And here it is

and here is the back of it

I was originally going to make it in blue and red but after stamping the twenty blue baubles realised I had stamped the wrong one! I'll show you what I made with the mistakes tomorrow. For this one I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...