Thursday 22 November 2012

The Mistakes!!

I promised yesterday that I would show you what I made with the blue baubles I stamped by mistake - well I couldn't waste them could I? So here is the front of a different ornament


I used the new Midnight Muse to stamp the baubles on whisper white, added loops of Victoria crochet ribbbon and topped them with the snowflakes cut from silver glimmer paper with the snow flurry die. I had a bit of a problem with my hot glue gun and it looks as though the centre has slipped a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...