I cut a piece of Stampin' Up's Sunshine and Sprinkles paper and covered it with an adhesive sheet then mounted it onto some silver card. Now for the beads - I tipped some into a plastic box and put the card in pressing the beads well into the adhesive sheet. They give a bit of a sparkle and soften the colours a bit.
I added a matching flower from my stash then rembered I also had sone Beadazzles and one tub had the perfect colours to go with the paper. A dollop of Crystal Effects and a sprinkling of the Beadazzles in the centre if the flower was the final touch. I hope you can see the beads on these photos!
I've just realised as I'm writing this that I've forgotten to put the sentiment on to fit the Seize the Birthday challenge. Off to the craft room!
And here it is finally finished. Off to link up now!